$1000 Reasons Why Recruiters Should Use a Rec2Rec
I recently spent some time in NYC with friends of mine who are in the recruitment industry. After some catching up and chit chat the conversation went in the direction of talking shop. One of them posed the question to me, “I’m an experienced recruiter who can find my own job, why would I use a Rec2Rec?”.
The following are 6 (of many!) simple reasons why:
- Chances are you do not have access to all the opportunities out there and even if you are not looking right now, you could be missing out on that promotion, raise or international experience.
- Recruitment firms are experts in playing to your pain points and when it comes down to negotiating your salary we are detached from the process ensuring you get the best offer (including extras you might be missing out on).
- Senior opportunities are rarely advertised and confidential searches may be passing you by.
- We have insider knowledge into the cultures and inner workings of the firms we represent (as well as ones we don’t) and are able to advise you if that fits in with your longer term career goals and aspirations.
- With in-depth industry knowledge we will be able to advise on the challenges you will face, what is happening in the broader market, competitors and up and coming companies.
- Your resume may not be reflecting your skills and achievements in the best way possible in the format the client wants to see – let’s face it as Recruiters often the last thing we invest in is our own resumes!
As an International Rec2Rec our globally based clients are looking for successful, motivated billing Recruiters who are ready to invest in their next career move.
If you, or someone you know, are interested in looking at new opportunities Pro Recruitment Solutions are offering a $1000 referral fee.